Monday, December 8, 2008

Just Stop It..Ok?

So, you know when something that you really really love and you don't wanna let anyone know about it because you don't want them to like it as much as you??? Well that's how I feel about houndstooth! I've been liking this pattern before it was mass produced and shipped out to the big box stores and worn by people who really don't appreciate it! I mean houndstooth done the right way can make a pretty eye catching fashion statement...but it shouldn't just be used on any and every coat, jacket, purse, and shoe out there. You might think I'm joking but I'm actually kinda frustrated because out of nowhere its just been overdone and over exposed and cheapened. And now I feel like I have to find a new favorite.





Oh well...that's just the kind of problems us fashionistas have to deal with.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment