Friday, December 26, 2008

Ask Liv Lux!

"Hey Doni!!! Since you are always fly I figured I would ask a pro. I am a big girl (very comfortable w/ myself) and like any other lady I like to look fly. I go to the normal stores Lane Bryant and Simply Fashions and they are okay but I see every other plus sized girl with the same fit on as me. Any pointers on different stores or any different styles I could rock and still keep my own swag???"


LaQuanda


Well LaQuanda I know that the full figured woman has limited options...BUT! There are some things you can do to stand out from the rest. First I would consider shopping online. There are plenty of options out there on the web that cater to the women with curves. I did some digging and I really like Torrid.com, Kiyonna.com, and Igigi.com.

Igigi.com

The second thing I would suggest is to look in ususal places. Right now menswear inspired looks are really hot, so you can go to the mens department, which carries larger sizes, and spice it up with a waist belt and a pair of heels. Not only will you be current with the trends you'll also stand out like you want to.

Hope I helped in your quest to be fly! Happy Shopping!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment