Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cardigan Love...



Sometimes I just really feel like guys have it easy. I know us ladies have an abundance of options when it comes to clothes but, if you think about it....that leaves a lot of room for error. Guys throw on a good fitting jean, a nice shoe, and a cardigan... and voila! "He has style". Well guys consider yourself flattered because I'm envious of that. Anywho, a cardigan should be apart of everyone's wardrobe, male and female. It's like the icing on the cake, the cherry on top, the syrup on pancakes, the bbq sauce on a nugget. It just makes life better, lol.

I took a liking to this stripped number from Nom De Guerre, which I feel is classic and will never go out of style, one of those great investment pieces. Nom De Guerre has a lot of good classic peices with a youthful flare, so guys I'd recommend you pay them a visit asap.

You lucky little you know whats...

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment