Monday, July 6, 2009

Diddy's Annual White Party!



Aww Man, Diddy's White party was off the chain!! I was in there partying it up with everybody! Wooo Sean (we're on first name basis now) hooked my Ciroc and lemonade up! ...ok I can see you snickering at the screen in disbelief, lol... it's ok, I'll really make it out there next year.

Even if you weren't there, Diddy made sure to give you a little taste of the party through "Ptwitty TV" by streaming live on Ustream.tv. When I tuned in the camera was at a terrible location and someone commented "Are we at the kids table Diddy?", lol, from our angle it was definitely boring. But I could tell there was some action going on somewhere else, the dj played all the jams from old school Mike Jack to Common's Universal Mind Control... and from the twitter updates... the celebs we're definitely enjoying themselves.







...And the Daily Mail in the UK had the nerve to call Teyana Taylor Rihanna's clone! (we don't all look alike). I think they we're saying that just because she was with Chris and they just need to keep up some type of drama.

Let the man live. And Diddy I'll be checking the mail for my invite next year!!!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment