Friday, July 31, 2009

I am in love with Sweden because...........



My lovely friend Carla that I went to senior school with lives there.....


because there is so much space and the beauty of it takes your breath away.....



because although Carla speaks Swedish her partner IS Swedish and is really funny
.............



because the shops in Stockholm are very very chic.....



because the air is sooo clear and clean and everyone has fab gardens.......




because the cafes are so nice I could move in!!!






because the vintage linen is gorgeous
..........




because the whole lovely place has real old fashioned values in a modern way
.....
Adrian and I loved our holiday.....thanks Carla and Glyn you really made it fabulous.
Hope you are all having lovely holidays too.
Love and hugs Lynn xxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment