Friday, November 23, 2007

A day I should like to share with you all.........



Today, was just perfect.
This morning I ran as usual along the icy riverside, frost had traced it's fingers across my path and all nature twinkled in greeting, the bare bones of the trees outlined against the clear sky, stark and Arthur Rackham-ishly beautiful.
On arriving home a parcel was waiting for me from America, I just adore the wonderful post marks, strange and different from ours.

With loads of excitement I opened it I was STUNNED,..... not only by the most prettiest of tissue wrapping, all smelling of honey, and herbs and wild flowers, but inside was the most divine 'Wood Cut Creation' called DREAM from my friend Katie http://homekeepinghearts.blogspot.com/, I was so THRILLED with her gift very much a 'Work of the Heart' thankyou so much Katie,x you are a superb artist, such a dear kind person, and so very gifted. I don't know how you manage to capture this 'moment in time' look and feeling into your special and beautiful creations, but you do.
What a wonderful day.....I'm off to do some dreaming xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment