Monday, November 26, 2007

My super swop from Finland.........

I am so very THRILLED with my super swop from Marja xx.http://homefromheart.blogspot.com/ I just could not believe all the wonderful creations made especially for me, my own'White Christmas Collection', even my husband was so excited and helped me, as I opened the box of delights from Finland. You are indeed a very gifted and inspired friend xx. Thankyou so much for taking the time and trouble in creating these lovely items for me, and my family Marja xx. (big smile, and squeal) I can truly say, that I have never had so much fun before I had my Blog, and I have come to meet so many wonderful people, (some who have become good friends), since having it!! I had no idea,.... honestly how many genuine, and kind people are out there in our world, it lifts my heart it truly does.

So pretty!

Just right for the tree!

I love these colours


Aaaaah the choc has been started mmmmm and the book has loads of super inspiring pages. Thankyou xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment