Sunday, November 11, 2007

Why?......


Why? This is indeed a good question...asked by my ever patient husband when presented with my latest purchase. As I opened the boot of the car he stood looking at my beaming face full of the pleasure of my latest bargain, and said..........you can't bring that! into the house!!
'But it's a Normandy table' it's a fantastic buy £25.00 they were just giving it away..........it will look fantastic painted cream'...... not pausing to breath, and feeling a little worried, I looked into my beloved's face, with hope in my heart....go on (pleading look) ....please...(silly smile) it's a brilliant project!!!
It only took 8 days to assemble ( pause) it only took two packets of Caustic soda to clean it (bigger pause) and so far it has only taken me two week ends to paint it( not finished yet ,bigger pause) h'mmm.
I know I'm doing up the kitchen window( which is looking good), and I am also making Yule gifts, and I work full time, but come on, every girl needs a project to get her teeth into......doesn't she? Why don't husbands understand these things.......men huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment