Thursday, November 1, 2007

I have been busy.....












Happy New Celtic Year, xxxxxxx
I have been busy making things, let me tell you what I have been doing..... the shoes are made of organza and felt, and machine embroidered, then cut out. They are have little vintage buttons, and the toe's of the shoes are filled with lavender and lemon verbena
I drew the little bird from a picture and put it onto a silk screen so I can print them now onto any fabric, so I have printed this one onto vintage French Hemp and stuffed it with herbs, rose petals, and lavender, oh and I added a little golden crown because he is a Wren the 'King of birds'.
Then I wrapped my hand made soaps (scented with patchouli and geranium) in tracing paper, adding a crown , and a wax seal. Finally I have taken to painting my old cheese boxes and filling them with treasures like ribbons and buttons, small gifts.
I hope you are all well, and content, and enjoying this strange weather we are having.
Hugs Lynn xx



No comments:

Post a Comment