Sunday, November 4, 2007

Making the most of moss........





In my lunch times I crave the open air and the peace and tranquility of water...near by is a Victorian Cemetery and lots of open land all tumbly beside a river, my escape!
I have discovered some old deserted buldings at the back of this land covered in mossy attributes, thick, damp and lush, I creep around gathering all my booty into plastic carrier bags, emerging from the cemetery like some nature obsessed bag lady, covered in grass stains, mud, and small twiglets, oh and cake crumbs(lunch), my hoard is enough to give me strange satisfied secret smiles all day....the students find this alarming... and tend to leave me well alone during these gathering times, (extra benefits Ha!)
Well it was Marja from 'Home from the heart' who suggested crowns to me well! huh! they are so hard to make honest............I need help now, has anyone got any ideas? That includes you too Marja!! oh and Jane can you help your flowers are simply divine?
Anyhow these are my efforts.............. I do rather like them even though they are a little( a lot) strange.
Hoping you all have a really super week xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment