Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Best Stuff...Just Better





I Calvin Klein's fragrance Euphoria, it's one of the many fragrances I quickly mist on me while walking through department stores....what? Don't act like you don't do it. Anyway, now to give you something new and fresh for spring, Calvin is releasing Euphoria Spring Temptation. A sweet and seductive fragrance that I'm sure will have you in high spirits with one whiff. It's contained in the traditional Euphoria bottle with a spring floral twist, so it also looks good on the dresser. I don't know how he does it, but Calvin has mastered the art of fragrance.

Disclaimer: Perfumes are not a substitute for good hygiene, please be sure to precede perfume application with proper cleansing methods. lol :-)

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment