Thursday, May 7, 2009

Carrera Sunglasses...Ready to Ride.



The word Carrera just rolls off the tongue nicely... doesn't it?? Well from the looks of it you would think their shades are for the uber-glamorous and stylish, but actually they're designed to endure the toughest of sports. Ok, maybe not wrestling or football, but think racing and skiing. Since 1956 they've been serving up goggles and glasses that are designed with athletes in mind. But besides that...they look good! I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm not the "let's hop on the ski slope or race at 100 mph" type of girl, so I really apppreciate the fact that they can take that kind of pressure but as long as they look good I'm satisfied. Check out their latest collection and tell me what you think.

There's sun in my forecast, I think I'll pull out the shades :-)

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment