Friday, May 1, 2009

A quiet week..............






I have stayed at home this week, I collapsed at work last Friday, due we think to my new tablets!! so I am having some small amount of time off from my job to allow the new tablets to work. I have been doing some embroidery so I thought I would show it to you, I love the idea of patching old blankets with embroidered pieces so I have started to make a few, then I can assemble them..to often I come across beautiful blankets with iron marks or holes, this is a way I can save them, and make them pretty again.
I also made myself a small apron with an embroidered pocket, this has kept me quite quietly occupied, and out of trouble ha ha.
Sorry for my poor replying, you have left some lovely comments that have really cheered me up. have a lovely Bank Holiday.
Hugs Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment