Friday, May 22, 2009

I Can't Get Jiggy With It



So I'm well aware that all the designers are trying to push the Harem aka Mc Hammer pants. And they're trying to bring them back in style and pull them off as being fashionable... I mean, ok I get it. But seriously...who can look at you with a straight face when your crotch is sagging?!? It's impossible. They're soooo ridiculous! And so many designers are doing them, and putting an even more ridiculous price tag on them. Who would pay someone to make them look foolish? "Not I", said Doni. I'm just wondering if this is one big joke that the designers are playing on us. They probably had a meeting and said "Let's put out the ugliest pants ever and see how many people will buy them".



Don't Let the designers Punk you.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment