Monday, May 4, 2009

Hills Home Wreckers?


Stacie

Audrina
Ok, if you got to catch the latest episode of The Hills like I did you were probably thinking..."Can anybody find their own man in L.A.???" On the previous episode Audrina casually slept in Brody's bed while he's currently in a relationship with playmate Jade, and Stacie the bartender keeps flirting with Spencer. Ok here's my two problems...1) Isn't it typically every average man's dream to have a playmate??? Ok well why cheat when you get one??? And 2) How can anyone see Spencer as attractive??? I mean Heidi should have no problems keeping him under wraps because he just looks so weird!

Well if you got to see the episode let me know if you think these two really are home wreckers, or if they have a case to plea. And if you didn't see it, go to mtv.com, watch it, and then tell me.

Inquiring minds want to know.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment