Monday, January 21, 2008

Anyone for Kansas.......

Oh this has been an awful week and weekend, weather wise lots of rain.....ugh.
So out we went, heading North, why not it may turn into snow if we go far enough (say's she hopefully!) Well we packed the car with a nice hot picnic. Chunky veggie soup, lots of chocolate type goodies, and warm snuggle blankets, and me wearing my new beret and sparkly cardigan (under a rather chunky coat I might add) we headed of to hunt Flea markets...........

........Look what I found, I am so thrilled a pair of 1950's wedge satin dancing shoes, and they fit me perfectly.... they have never been worn, and their lovely soles are leather and shiny clean.

I have always wanted a pair of red shoes.....I dreamed of them as a little girl, and now I have them. On Valentines day I shall use the same colour red nail polish on my toes, pop on my shoes and dance with my beloved husband, all night. Remembering however to be very careful and not tap my heels together three times......heaven knows where we might end up Ha Ha....

I hope you all have a super week , thanks for dropping by, hugs Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment