Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gifts from Norway......

Oh just look at what was waiting for me when I got home weary and tired today.......
I was SO THRILLED..

I had recently admired a vintage monogramme book of Beths...on one of her lovely posts on'My Little Footprints' that Beth had bought from a Fleamarket...... and then Beth so very generously photocopied both books and sent the pages together with this gorgeous parcel of Norwegian goodies to me!!. Not only that !! look she has embroidered my name beautifully :-) by hand, on my lovely hand made card. Where do you find the time Beth..... its stunning, thankyou

I am soooo thrilled I just want to start using them asap, I can't wait... thank you for all your wonderful inspiration Beth.xx

We are all so lucky having each other as blog friends.
There is always a smiling message to read, or a funny email from a dear sweet friend xx,
or a beautiful post to see, or some kind words to help to lift our spirit's in the bad times.
I count myself very very lucky to have started my blogg, because you all give me so much of your time, and you are to me, and each other, an absolute joy.....worldwide.
THANKYOU dear friends xx

No comments:

Post a Comment