Thursday, January 10, 2008

FLY ME TO THE MOON

I'm very honored & excited that I was awarded a beautiful OOAK Art Work for participating in the fun SANTA CLAUS FEST.
This absolutely beautiful 'FLY ME TO THE MOON' Gothic Arch is an Original One Of A Kind (OOAK) Art Work by the very talented HERMINE KOSTER all the way from The Netherlands.

Dear Santa & Santa's Helpers,TINA, BELINDA & HERMINE; the originators of the International Internet Santa Claus Fest 2007. This was so much fun & I can't wait for the next Santa Claus Fest 2008.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL! What a great way to start a wonderful New Year!!!

Dear Hermine, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love your 'FLY ME TO THE MOON' Gothic Arch Art Work. It's so MAGICKAL!!!

EIN GUTES UND GESEGNETES NEUES JAHR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, BLESSINGS & XOXOs, Lyndy

© 2007 ~ 2008 Todaysgold Publications ~ All Rights Reserved ~

No comments:

Post a Comment