Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bad Girls Wear Leather

I've been desperately longing for a tough girl leather motorcycle jacket, and the only thing stopping me (besides not wanting to depart with my precious coins) is the fear that I'll spend at least $200 on one and then I'll be over it next year. To some "money is no object" fashionistas that may be fine, but for me I'd like my investment items to not only stand the test of time but still look fresh and current for the next few seasons. So while I browsed different e-tailers I found some jackets that did more than tickle my fancy...they made me plan my next hustle and/or sacrifice. To save me and you the pain, I'll just leave the prices out.



Aqua


Mackage


Rock and Republic


Rock and Republic

Click here to purchase

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment