Monday, October 6, 2008

Who Will It Be???



Well I know you heard like I heard...somebody WILL NOT!...be in Danity Kane any longer, and OMG the suspense is killing me! I know we all believe it will be Aubrey but I just don't think Diddy will be that predictable. He knows how to play with our heads and keep us watching. It could be Dawn...I definitely hope not...but she could be a stand alone artist, I would buy her album, and I did hear some things about her doing a solo project...so you never know. But let's really sit and think about this, if someone leaves the group, that leads to Diddy being able to do yet another Making The Band season to find a replacement girl, and a replacement girl leads to all sorts of other issues like her living up to the performance of the last girl...her meshing well with the rest of the girls...and her breaking that "new girl" title. Of course this is all just a theory but I wouldn't be surprised. Well Tuesday we shall all find out who gets put out on the chopping block.

I don't know about you but I'm clearing my schedule.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment