Friday, October 31, 2008

Girl Crush: Keri Hilson!

Everybody has that person whose style just instantly connects with them. And that person for me is Keri Hilson (and Solonge, but more Keri than Solonge). Every time she makes an appearance she's always dressed to the nines in sky high heels and the funkiest accessories. It was funny, yesterday I saw parts of the BET hip-hop awards for the first time and when Nas performed Hero I was so disappointed to not see Keri singing the hook...then a few minutes later I had my back towards the tv and I recognized her voice and said "there she is!" before I even turned around. And once again her outfit did not let me down. A strapless leopard print number with slouchy ankle boots...after that I didn't have to see another minute of the awards, lol.

I personally see a bright future for Keri...I mean she has an amazing voice, great style, and Polow and Tim behind her, great style, a hit single, great style...did I mention she has great style? There's no possible way she can fail. Here's some reasons why she's one of my favorite fav stars:









TEAM KERI!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment