Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sewing for the Fayre

Printed Cushion, old french lace, silk and organza. Trimmed with vintage diamonte
Tree Hearts, french linen, and vintage lace, embroidery

A close up of embroidery and lace


Music cushion printed onto French hemp and embroidered with vintage lace and diamante.

First I wish to say a heart felt thank you for all of your kind support. For those of you who take the time and the trouble to write to me, who give me good advice, empathy, and can also look on the fun side of life.....thank you so much. I am sorry if I have not replied to you of late, I will pop by and I will have the great pleasure of reading your beautiful and interesting posts, that are all the more precious to me because I have missed them. xxxxx
I thought you may like to see some of the work I have been doing for the fayre, I hope I inspire you as much as your gorgeous posts inspire me.
May we all be blessed with a loving and peaceful week.
Hugs lots of them my friends
Lynn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment