Monday, October 13, 2008

Next Up: Phatfffat


So, I was on YouTube all day listening to this gal as I was doing homework. My friend asked me have I ever heard of a girl named "Phatfffat" on YouTube and I looked at her like I was crazy. If I could, I would take that face back in a second. Dondria Nicole is a 21-year old native of Sachse, Texas who grew up singing everywhere she went. She eventually started posting videos on YouTube of her singing different songs; all from Dairy by Alicia Keys to Need You Bad by Jazmine Sullivan. It didn't take Dondria long before she took the internet by storm and not soon after, caught the eye of So So Def/Island Urban producer, Jermaine Dupri. Now Dondria a.k.a. Phatfffat(given the nickname because of her love to eat, lol) is a well known songtress who is on her way to stardom with her debut album, Dondria vs. Phatfffat, coming out November 17, 2008. Click here to visit her MySpace page and check out some of her original songs.

Here's one of Phatfffat's many YouTube videos.




-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment