Monday, October 20, 2008

Why Are Adults Obsessed With Disney Stars???



Everytime I watch E! News I think it is the most ridiculous thing to have so much coverage on High School Musical 3 and it's premiere, Miley Cyrus and her infamous youtube videos, and the Jonas Brothers and their choice to save themselves for marriage. SEE! I as a 21 year old woman should not know that much about kids on the Disney Channel! I haven't watched the Disney channel since.... well actually we didn't even have the Disney channel when I was younger so I really shouldn't know anything about it. "Miley went on a shopping spree" So What!!! "Zack Efron and Vanessa Hutchins are still going strong" Who Cares!?!



I mean, I'm pretty sure I sound like a hater but seriously... should adults be concerned with what's going on in a 16 year old's life?? It's bad enough we encourage the paps to stalk the adult celebs, but I could really care less about if one of the Jonas Brothers eats Fruity Pebbles or Frosted Flakes before he goes on stage. Yes they have tons of money. Yes they're amazing performers. But you should feel ashamed of yourself if you watch their shows or care about their lives and you don't have small children in your home. It's kinda creepy....think about it.




Maybe the Disney Channel should come out with its own version of E! News....pre-teen style.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment