Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Coveted

Just a few pieces I need in my life...


Anna Sui S/S 2009- I could live in this silhouette. I love a defined waist and A-line it's so fun and flirty and short enough to keep my beau's attention ;-)


Versace F/W 2008- Sky high heels are everything right now and these are simple but outrageous all at the same time. Plus...Purple's the new black.


Tarina Tarintino- Love Love Love. This necklace reminds me of the jewelry you use to wear as a child that came in the pack with the slip on heels with the feathers, and the boa, and clip on earrings. Ahhh the memories...this piece can add excitement to any ensemble.



D&G F/W 2008- From the looks of it, I'm really into color this season. This bag is definitely an eye catcher...even though I'm not to sure on the shape of it and how short the handles are. But hey...It's D&G...I'll get over it.


The fashion ignorant will ask "Why are you always carrying around that Chanel shopping bag?" and you politely reply "For the same reason you decided to wear THAT!" Because you already know it will be a mess. Anyway, I would carry this bag til the day I die. That darn Karl holds a special place in my heart.


Christmas is closer than you think...hint hint!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment