Sunday, October 12, 2008

Who has the answers??

Snippets from home

I seem to be sewing all of the time


Reflecting on who I am

I have a book it is like a bible to me......'Simple Abundance' by Sarah Ban Breathnach, 13 years ago it made me think about what I really wanted from my life, I am still struggling with this question, it is still a terrible battle.

How do I live a life without material desire, I covert so many things. I desire so much, I have a passion for loveliness, both in creative form and spirituality, fortunately nature provides most of what I desire, but there are other things, that have to be bought, and paid for!! I have over the years succeeded in cutting myself off from some of the temptations of material desires, and from the people that peddle them, yet I still find myself unable to ditch the computer, the car, the radio. I have to work to pay the bills, where do we find the balance, how do we make our lives authentic? How do we care for our soul.

Be Blessed with a loving week

Love and hugs Lynn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment