Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Secret Love Affair...



In my opinion Miss Sixty should be on more peoples "favorite clothing lines" list! I absolutely fell in love a few months back when I saw their fall 08 collection, then I kept my new lover a secret because it is obviously under-rated. I tried to dig up some reasons to why people aren't flocking to it as much as they should...but I came up empty handed. My only explanation could be that most people into fashion like to follow the pack...so if everyone is head over heels for Wang...then Wang it is. If Marchesa is the new cup of tea...then that's everyone's tea of choice. Well I am here to take a stand and confess that I think Miss Sixty is a very edgy, feminine, and sexy line and that it should be acknowledged! lol I feel like a politician. Here's some images so support my case.








I think I love it so much because I can finally fulfill my dream of being the coolest 70's hippy ever!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment