Friday, August 29, 2008

ANTHONY OUR LIB BROTHER

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
MORE THAN A HUSTLER, I'M THE DEFINITION OF IT" BOAST 23 YEAR OLD HEARTTHROB ANTHONY ADIGHIBE. THIS ACTOR, MODEL AND BUSINESS OWNER HAS COME A LONG WAY SINCE HIS HUMBLE BEGINNINGS IN BROOKLYN, NY. Anthony STATED '' Truly I love the speculations and people will judge me. Honestly, the reason I did not put the whole lib thing forefront, is because I have a whole lot of stuff going on. I’m not just coming from Liberia…like with Sira who was just coming from Guinea, so of course they would just focus on that. REAL Talk, her character is set around Africa because that is all she talked about…. being from Guinea. With me, being Liberian is just a plus to everything else''.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Everybody who knows me knows me as a Liberian- they know what’s up. Much Love to the L-I-B, I got the tattoo on my arm and everything. I would not put something on my arm if I really did not feel it. I still eat the “Cassava Leaf” and everything. It’s funny, I was talking to Sira about the same thing. Like when I go to Liberian parties, people will be talking about you right in your face and when you flip it on ‘em and come out with your accent, people are like oh my God, I didn’t know you’re Liberian. Like my accent comes out when I’m around family-it is what it is. It is about what you embody and whatever situation you’re in. I am enjoying every momentImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment