Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Let the Games Begin

Ahh yes! The time has finally come...all the fall fashion issues of the top magazines are either out or on their way. It's like Christmas in August for all the fashion lovers. It's only August 6th so I was surprised when I went to Barnes and Nobles yesterday, not all the mags had the September issue out yet but the few that did gave me so much joy and fulfillment for 2 hrs. I had to hide my excitement because I was by myself and I didn't want people thinking I was crazy.



Anyway, the magazine that grabbed my attention (and my 5 dollars) was the style issue of Vanity Fair... shocking to me because I never really paid attention to Vanity Fair in the past, but it has now been added to the exclusive "my favorite magazines club" which is now only 5 deep. Vanity Fair's fashion issue isn't nearly as big as I've seen most September issues, but they were still busting at the seams, literally! I won't spill all the beans because I think you should go get a copy for yourself, if not Vanity fair, than at least one fall fashion issue of any magazine will suffice. But I will tell you this...ALL the fall ad campaigns are SICK!

Fall is Here....FINALLY!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment