Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Wish List!!!

Oh...so you thought I was letting you off easy by not demanding what I want for my birthday??? Think again my friend! lol. Ok ok, not a demand but just the things I fantasize about and will soon have. So like to hear it, here it go.

First and foremost....


The boots that have been ever present in my dreams for the past two weeks! Their Gucci. They have Fringe. And they also come in brown. Why wouldn't I have them??? Especially for my birthday. (I hope my family reads this, or maybe a crush that really wants to impress me...the key to my heart lies in these boots, lol).

Secondly...


Lunch with this woman. "Who is this woman Doni?" This woman is Joanna Coles, and she's the editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. She seems like one of the most approachable and down to earth e-i-c's EVER. There would be no strategy to what we would talk about at lunch, or if my hair and outfit is to her liking, I think I could "do lunch" with this lady and actually enjoy myself (and I could probably get a job out of it...hint hint Joanna).


And lastly...I'll keep it short and sweet.
Front Row in the Tents at Bryant Park! Which show you ask?? Well I won't be that picky so any of the following will do... Marc, Calvin, Rodarte, Michael, Miss Sixty, Ralph, or Betsey.


Oh! I almost forgot to tell you the most important thing...My b-day is tomorrow! August 26th. And If I don't get these gifts this go 'round, I'll just get them for myself next time!


Happy B-day to me ;-)
Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment