Saturday, August 2, 2008

Introducing: Durant!



You could call this a game of hot potato, because as soon as I saw this line I passed it on to you. I'm not sure if you got a good look at how sick this shirt is, but it has a sequence faux vest with a screen printed tie matched up with the plaid pants...c'mon now, I've died and gone to heaven! And please for heavens sake do not call this a t-shirt, because according to the designer Robert Durant it is a high fashion knit made of 100% pima cotton imported from Peru. And I'm pretty sure he knows his stuff, he was trained by the best after all... Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and Donna Karen just to name a few. Durant's focus is on incredible fit, and being able to wear knits formally known as t-shirts in more versatile ways.



I applaud the collection and can't wait to see what Durant has in store for the future. See more at RobertDurant.com

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment