Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ok I'm starting to make again...........



I am giving you a preveiw of some items I am sending to my lovely friend Marja (home from the heart) I don't think she will mind, I have printed and embroidered some Maddona cushions and sachets for her, in return for a lovely item swop we shared a while ago......they are on their way Marja (honest x). I will also be making some for my christmas fair as well.
I have also started to paint and decorate this gorgeous small cupboard to sell at the Christmas Fair, I will be lining it with old love letters (not mine ha!) and painting it, now girls what do you think.........French Grey...or creamy white........I will await your helpful decisions before I act!!.


Lammas has come already, the corn is being cut, and have you noticed the Rowan berries are red, and the blackberrys are ripening. The wheel of the year moves silently and quickly, don't waste a minute of it, for the light will be gone, and the summer faded to Autumn. Dance in the sunshine when you see it my friends, and weave love with flowers into your daughters hair.
May we all be blessed with a good week.
Hugs Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment