Friday, August 1, 2008

A Page From My Diary...



Dear Bally Boots,

First I just wanna say that I'm not that good at expressing my feelings and telling you how I feel. But since the first day I saw you I knew that one day me and you would become one. Some people say love is indescribable and now I know what they mean. I don't really know how I fell in love with you... probably because your flat and you wouldn't hurt me like the other shoes do, and your my favorite color, but most importantly because your different. I've never seen a perforated suede boot like you and no matter what you will always have a place in my heart. Sometimes it's funny how you find something you love when you weren't even looking for it...I was looking for a dark brown leather riding boot, and than you came along with all this personality and you made me smile. Everybody may not see what I see in you, but nevermind them, just know that I'm here for you.

xoxo

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment