Friday, August 1, 2008

Is That A Red Bottom???





People of the jury, I present to you a shoe that is far from Christian Louboutin that in fact has the signature Louboutin "red bottom". APPLEBOTTOMS (as I point across the courtroom to the defendant) is nothing but a COPY- CAT! I rest my case!
- Doni W
from the Lifetime original movie Bou vs. Bottom


Lol, I'm sure that performance has Oscar written all over it. Anyway, please don't ask me why I was on Applebottoms website (I'm still tryna figure it out myself) but I came across this shoe, which probably from a distance if you squint your eyes would look fierce, but then once you get close and see the apple buckles you'll lose some excitement...but then as the girl is walking away you'll gain an extreme FALSE excitement. I'm not sure if Louboutin has exclusive rights on the red bottom, but why would you want to copy something that another company is internationally known for? Yeah I know it's called "applebottoms" so a lil red on the bottom was probably a cute idea, but it's definitely not a cute idea for all the women who spend outrageous amounts of money to have their red bottoms glide across the room, and then here come this chick with her $60 red bottoms right behind em.

Not cool Nelly...not cool.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment