Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Hey Dr. Miracle!!!!"


The actual doctor, lol

The famous doctor who has been giving woman "a new hair treatment" all over the world is now offering more than just luscious locks. Coming soon to your local drugstore is the new My Goodbye Acne System. The system consists of three steps, like most acne systems now a days, and that includes a Exfoliating Cleanser...I always like a good scrub, a Regenerating Toner which is suppose to sooth the skin, and lastly a Tingling Repairing Lotion...it doesn't work unless it tingles right??? lol, we'll fall for anything. How about this...you buy it when it's released and tell me if it works or not because I doubt if I'll waste my money on another "miracle" product. I say drink water...but then again I hate water which explains my blemish problems...oh well I'll get some discipline one of these days.

Pick up My Goodbye Acne System for $21 at any major drugstore and pharmacy.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment