Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ANTM: She LOOka Like A Man...Well not really..lol

Ciao fashionistaZ!!! OMG I know you guys are starting to miss me but I've been so busy lately and I have to plan my time a bit differently. I love you guys and I must must must must talk to you more often....needless to say I HAVE SOME serious MOST serious tea for you all. Do you remember that Asian lady from MAD TV that always said "OOO he looka like man". Well, I don't know what Ms. Tyra is thinking but after letting a FAT..I'm sorry Plus Sized...girl win last season, she has really trying some things! So i'm browsing the web and what do I see? A man/woman looking at ME!!! YES a man/woman... One the 14 coveted spots on ANTM will be occupied by a transgender (tranny for short) named Isis. The 22 year, former receptionist identifies as "a woman born physically male." Isis told Us Weekly, "My cards were dealt differently".

I always knew Tyra lived for the kids so I seen something like this coming and not only that she is receiving big kudos from the major org GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) for the historic unprecedented move for the exposure of an underrepresented culture on TV. However, I'm sure many are concerned at how this will appear to mainstream society and how will our children look at something like this. I won't go to far into my personal opinion because this isn't the venue for that, however I will say I am anxious to see how this whole thing unfolds come September 3 when the show premiers.

I'll leave on this note. Ms. Jay, Mr. Jay and the rest of the girls better get ready because this girl/boy is coming to ware them OUT!!! Lol...Tune in! I know I will be. This is reality TV at its best....Til next time (which will be soon I promise..lol...I bet her walk is sick!!)
Arrivederci
~M. Legend


"I like to help people, but I'm here to follow my dreams,"
~ Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment