Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Edge of Love........







Not only was this film fantastic, sensitive, and beautifully acted, but I am now completely in love with the clothes, she swoons rushing to pick up her new Brora (can't afford anything in it brochure) and lays it gently down on top of her Toast (can't afford any of that either brochure). I have made an effort though.....I'm starting to go to jumble sales , dreaming in the faint hope that there have got to be some of these divine hand knitted jumpers some where!!!! The silly thing is I remember being forced to wear fair isle cardigans and granny knitted cardys about mmmmm'mmmm lot's of years ago,..... come back Nanny Miles all is forgiven... I will wear them now I promise.'Honest'
Have a wonderful week, and if you spot any clothes like the above, you have to let me know where!!
Hugs Lynn xx



No comments:

Post a Comment