Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The New Fashionista's

Some of the new Hollywood fashionista's have really been surprising me. In particular Eva Mendes and Gwyneth Paltrow...who knew they would be so heavily involved in the fashion industry??? Lately they've been everywhere. Eva is on the September cover of Marie Claire, Gwyneth is in the new ad campaign for Estee Lauder's new perfume, Eva had that amazing spread in Italian Vogue, Gwyneth killed the cover of V magazine...I mean these chicks are just going toe to toe. If I had to pick one over the other it would definitely be Eva, she has that kind of old Hollywood sexpot thing which is probably why the industry swoons over her...but Gwyneth, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. She looks very average to me, like I could go to the mall and see a million Gwyneth Paltrows. Yeah yeah, she's tall and leggy...but she's boring and between me and you...slightly old looking. Regardless, her and Eva continue to get showered with ad campaigns and fashion spreads...even more than movie roles it seems like. Makes you start to think that maybe the young Hollywood girls don't rule the world after all.

Let's see what they cook up next..clothing line maybe???

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment