Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Climbing a hill...........







Some days I feel like I am climbing this hill........especially as far as my creativity is concerned, and some days are better, the hill is not SO hard to climb. This hill I might add was especially nice as it leads to the home of the Bronte's, at Howarth and the day was wonderful hence my casual relaxed pose ha ha.
I am on holiday at the moment, and life is fun I have been making and altering cardigans for myself (again) to stretch out my spending money, and I have been inspired again by the wonderful Jessica Ogden, when I was at university( two years ago now!!) we did a huge Eco project on reconstructing and modernising clothes, using old nylon underskirts, boiled jumpers, and ratty quilts etc to produce original embroidered and textural clothing, we had lots of fashion designers visit us to give us ideas and talks...I so miss those inspiring days, well I have found a lovely page from Elle magazine, giving lots of ideas for you to try using Jessica's clever ways with clothes, as you can see I have embroidered a pink cardigan with birds, it looks gorgeous, I am really pleased, THANKS Jessica xx.
My other photograph belongs to Adrian really, he has disappeared into the back basement and is making beer and bottling wine as if it was going out of fashion it smells divine down there........maybe he is planning a party ..who knows!!
Have a lovely week
Hugs Lynn xx




No comments:

Post a Comment