Sunday, August 24, 2008

Obama Mania!!



The Obama's are everywhere! And you know Tyra...she just couldn't stay away from the action. She poses as the First Lady to be, Michelle Obama in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, and I must say Tyra makes a "Fierce" first lady. Ok yeah Tyra does a great job as Michelle, and the Obama's are on almost every mag cover you can think of...but I'm just really scared of Obama being over-exposed and McCain being able to continue to play that "celebrity" card. And OMG...if you walk into Barnes and Nobles there are like a dozen books written about Barack Obama! I walked pass the display thinking..."Idk if I've not been paying close enough attention, but I only remember Barack writing one book". I really can't believe that in this short amount of time that many people have written and published books (not a article, or a blog) and already have them out in stores. I'm sorry to say, but if that many people took the time to write an entire book about me, I would have the biggest head in the world! lol, which explains why I should not run for president. Anyway I don't want to go on and on. But you can see Tyra as Michelle here.

Doni For Change ;-)

Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment