Thursday, September 11, 2008

ANTM Report



Sorry about the lateness on this weeks ANTM Report, but it takes a while for them to get the pictures up here, lol. NOW that I have them, I can give you all a visual along with the post. This week was an interesting one, I must say. The girls had their first challenge this week which first was a posing challenge with Tarina Tarantino handbags. Sheena was knocked for posing with a bag in between her thighs(*cough*slut) The next day the girls met with the legendary posing coach, Benny Ninja for a lesson on extreme posing in fabric tubes with Elina winning, taking home a handbag full of jewelry. Back at the house drama broke out, expectantly, with Isis and Hannah. Ole' girl said something racist and the girls wasn't having it! Well down to business. The photoshoot this week was a nice one. The girls were hanging from a ladder that was coming from a hot air balloon. Sounds hard, huh?! Not for my girls Marjorie and Lauren Brie(right). Lauren gave me couture with her arms and that kick in her leg is perfect! She was inevitably called first at elimination. Oh, and speaking of elimination did you see when Sheena tried to lie about her breast being fake?! HA! Even a blind man can see all that silicone. Nice try though, girlie. The bottom two ended up being Isis and Nikeysha. Nikeysha was sent home because of her failure to deliver and not knowing when it's NOT her time to shut up and listen. "Girl, just be quiet!" is what was going through my head...and I think it came out a few times, lol. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good shoot and I'm still seeing a lot of great pictures that can only get better. Still rooting for my girl Marjorie! :)


Marjorie



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment