Monday, September 8, 2008

VMA's aka The Britney Spears Show



OMG! MTV kissed mega butt this year. I guess they were making up for embarrassing Ms. Spears last year, but I swear it felt like they said her name every time they had a chance. She won three moonmen and they were the first moonmen she ever won, and believe me...I am just as happy for her as the next Britney lover, but c'mon I felt like they really over did it, and that the actual awards given out were secondary to her appearance.

But I must say she did look amazing! She really came back strong... not a speck of noticeable craziness. Everyone goes through tough times and it's good to see she actually made it through...because a lot of people don't. Now I must say the performance the at least kept my attention was Christina Aguilera (even though she still has a little unsightly baby weight), OH! And Kanye! Kanye did a really really nice job, I felt a little proud of him for some reason. And if anyone figures out what kind of shirt that was that Lupe had on please let me know. Never mind I'll just ask him myself...that is my bf after all :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment