Monday, September 15, 2008

CW: The New Big Shot

If I were CBS, ABC, or NBC I'd be pretty nervous right about now, because the CW has come outta nowhere and bombarded us with a whole slew of addictive series that make us not even want to turn the channel. Last week I I got to see Gossip Girl, 90210, AND ANTM! (I must have too much extra time on my hands). It's like two nights of The Hill-ish drama (without lying to us and telling us it's real life) and then a third night fierceness and runway. Not only are they keeping us from the other cable networks...they're also slowly winging us off of MTV.

Privileged- Tuesdays 9pm


America's Next Top Model- Weds 8pm


90210- Tuesdays 8pm


Gossip Girl- Mondays 8pm



Whoever is in charge of picking up the new shows deserves a raise. Bravo CW! Oops that's a different channel.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment