Friday, September 5, 2008

Stand Up To Cancer!



I urge all of you right now to go to Standup2cancer.org and donate as much as you can to cancer research. I'm sure everyone knows someone suffering from this terrible disease and it only takes a small amount from a lot of people to make a difference. I've personally donated myself and I encourage you to do so as well. It's the weekend I'm sure everyone is going out and blowing money on unnecessary things and $10-20 extra dollars will not hurt. The more lives saved the better, and I guarantee you will feel 10 times better about yourself once you've donated. I don't know how much begging you need me to do but this is a very important cause and easy thing for you to do.

So like Nike, JUST DO IT!

Standup2cancer.org

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment