Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stop the clocks.....

I love these textures

More sewing for the fayre


Yet more sewing for the fayre


Chocolate mousse for tea I think......


Lovely old brioche tins

My beautiful gift from Lisa


I just adored the wrapping

Where does the weekend go???

I am busy sewing all the time now, for the fayre, it's good fun , BUT...my house is a tip..and I am wearing the most odd clothing combinations...it's whatever comes out of the wardrobe first, Hubie is doing his best to ignore the pins in his heels, ( I must be more careful) and there are cotton trails all over the carpets, then there are the rather strange cobbled together meals we have taken to eating. Does anyone else have these problems!!! Any advice that you can give will be gratefully accepted.....

I am so thrilled with my beautiful gift from Lisa Hannah Moth to Flame Studio the Maddona cards are so gorgeous, just my thing, thankyou so much Lisa and I just adored the way they were wrapped, have a look at Laura's Etsy pages they are really pretty.

I hope you all have the most peaceful and magical week..... Me too in my dreams........ Love and Hugs Lynn xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment