Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The NEW Era of CellPhones

Okay, i got heard (lol), My favorite cellphone provider Almight TMOBILE is introducing its NEW cellphone in lieu of Apples iPhone.

......I know im not technology inclined, but do we really need all those fancy gadget in this economic meltdown?.
Okay lets face it, Do i really need a cellphone to know where my house is?. And unless you are really a youtube addict, you wouldn't appreciate that tiny 3inch screen sporting youtube videos right on your cell.
This phone sells for $180 on Oct 22nd plus 2yr contract and all those fine print charges they never tell you.

And dont let me get started on iPhone customers, because you guys make Tmobile users look good o_0

Thank you tmobile but i think i will stick with my Blackberry Curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment