Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Having such fun...hope you are too

Fairies for the Christmas Fayre..............
A car boot find hand quilted and gorgeous.........

Adrian has rewired my new vintagey bedside light


Car boot mirror (huge) £5.00 pounds....HONEST!!!!
Hello my lovely friends,
We have been having the most wonderful time on our holidays.......nearly now at an end ... we have been going to loads of car boots between the rain and finding some smashing stuff, especially the mirror, it's so pretty and nearly 1.50mtr's high and we are thrilled to give it a new home in our garden room. The hand made quilt is also stunning, a little thin at the edges, but thats ok it was brought back from France and unwanted???
I'll have it I said......and ran off with it, tucked safely under my arm.... after paying for it of course....
Our shabby crystal light is making my reading much more fun at bedtime, it is just what I needed and I haven't hardly stopped sewing, printing and dyeing so the 'Christmas fairies' are just a tiny, tiny peep to prove I have been working, ha ha.
Lots of love and hugs and a lovely start to autumn.
xxxxxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment