Saturday, September 27, 2008

AN ODE TO AN AFRICAN QUEEN


The wind whirls, weaving the thundering jungle of thick forest.
It feels like am slipping on to a soft bed of white roses. Petals trickling across her skin, coats the world like cookies and cream in warmed up chocolate.
An amazing silence when she passes, like a Mozart interlude in an orchestral symphony.
The deep bronze ridges of her hair, complimenting the existence of her skin. In my mind, a dark brown figure.
So much to decipher, i hope my pen doesn't fail me though.

In your likeness God must have performed. Deep down in the recesses of my thoughts, i see a black woman, composed in the face of indigenous resemblance. A fine beauty mist of morning dew, they seem to take shape on a teetering see-saw.

I find myself on it.

Her words bold and strong that they seem to have a heartbeat on its own.
The heartbeat pounds and you twist, her will so mighty it eclipses like a thick clouds of volcanic eruption.

Many male cardboard cut-outs no-goods consider you treasure, Nevertheless,manifest plans to fibrillate your heart tempo, but you never flinch.

This is where i find my self Lost.

Like a spring shower on a sunny day where there aren't any clouds in the blue sky, you are hard to seek after,

Sometimes i wish you were claustrophobic, so i could find you out and slip out of stage into your life. Sooner than it happened.

Me and luck are now on talking terms.


Okay..Guys, i found this in my IN BOX, addressed from an anonymous sender to me.
For some strange reason, this didn't land in my SPAM BOX, hence i opened it.
Albeit, i decided to post it here.
What do y'all think?....i know the rationale of the poem is a bit weird, having no clue who would write this piece to me. I couldn't catch the hidden message.
So y'all comment. As for the sender, please come out the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment