Friday, September 5, 2008

Fashion Week Jump off



Fall Fashion week is well underway and honestly I'm really not interested in seeing the spring collections yet because I'm still too excited to get into my fall looks! But there are some looks worth talking about. First of all, Rachel Roy (my home girl), really put her foot into this collection. She gave me volume, drapery, and a neutral color palette that is true to the elegant tradition of her line but still young and fresh. Loves it! Trovata also gave me some interesting looks with nerdy chic, and easy to wear pieces that I know will be displayed in Nylon in a heartbeat.


Rachel Roy


Rachel Roy


Trovata


Trovata

I guess I can stand to look at a few spring collections....Now where is my sweater!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment