Monday, September 22, 2008

The Rachel Zoe Project

Get ready to fall madly in love people, because the fabulous Rachel Zoe can now be seen on The Rachel Zoe Project airing on Bravo. I don't care what anyone says about this woman, she is the love child of all things style and she has definitely had influence over all the people you and I look to as "fashionistas" of our day. I was in complete bliss just watching how she worked and listening to her admit to her bad habit of shopping and how she has to work really hard to support her habit. Ummm HELLO! That is exactly what I needed to here, that let's me know I'm not alone and that a lot of people share my struggle (shopping) lol. What's so funny about Zoe, is that you can really tell that fashion is her life because she works from home, but she still gets fully dressed and decked out like she's going somewhere. Guess you have to always look the part of a stylist no matter what.

The show airs Tuesdays at 10pm on Bravo, but here's a little secret...you can watch it whenever you want on Fancast.com. I'm telling you that website is my new addiction. Here's a link to the first episode to get you all caught up before tomorrow night.

TheRachelZoeProject


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment